Get fit and have fun in a non-intimidating atmosphere!
We offer dance and fitness classes for adults and teens (12+). Class size is small so that we are able to provide individual attention and safe workouts.
Albany Dance & Fitness is in a great location (Pellegrino Plaza) with plenty of parking. Located on Central Ave on the CDTA Bus line!
Learn more about our classes and what our students have to say about us.
- We’re excited to have Miranda Weese, former Principal Dancer with NYC Ballet, offer a weekly Int/Adv Ballet class, beginning Wednesday, 4/19/17, 12:15-1:45pm.
- Zumba and Red Warrior 2 for 1! Take Angela’s Zumba class on 4/28/17 at 6:15pm and take the Red Warrior demo for free (7:15-8:00pm).
- CIZE and PiYo are no longer being offered on Saturdays.
- Laurie is taking the summer off, so the last Zumba Gold class will be held Wednesday 4/26/17.
- Last Friday Int/Adv Ballet with David Otto is 4/28/17.
- No Bokwa Saturday 4/29/17.
- Wednesday Gentle Ballet is moving to 11:00am-12:00pm starting 5/3/17.
Red Warrior Demo, Friday, 4/28/17, 7:00-7:45pm